Friday 22nd May (it's a bit late I know - took longer than I expected...)
- Work slowly and practice it bit by bit.
- Learn the rhythms first.
- Practice the tricky bits
- Follow the tutorial video. Keep pausing to practice, don't try to do it all at once!
- Can you play it all the way through without the letters?
- When you can play it slowly and neatly, start speeding up!
- Record yourself in BandLab - more information here.
Symphony & main theme from
'Come Ye Sons of Art' by Henry Purcell
2 flutes / quart/quint bassoon /
2 trumpets / Horn / Strings