Friday 22nd May (it's a bit late I know - took longer than I expected...)
- Work slowly and practice it bit by bit.
- Learn the rhythms first.
- Practice the tricky bits
- Follow the tutorial video. Keep pausing to practice, don't try to do it all at once!
- Can you play it all the way through without the letters?
- When you can play it slowly and neatly, start speeding up!
- Record yourself in BandLab - more information here.
Normally, the answer would be 'go to your local music shop'.
However, at the moment they're probably closed so Amazon might be your best bet:
- Valve oil (click here)
- Slide lube (click here)